onsdag 4. mai 2011

Uke 18/52: Portrett i svart hvit: på en benk (Portrait in black and white: on a bench)

HC Andersen - © Jelrik Nylund-van Berkel
This week the theme was chosen by the Line and the choice fell on "portrait in black and white: on a bench. " Since this week I was for my job some days in Copenhagen, I took my camera with me and thought to enjoy myself a bit here by finding a good model, asking if I could take pictures and shoot away. Unfortunately, the problem was that there really aren't so many benches in Copenhagen, it was cold and people would not sit on a bench and that the only thing I found on a bench was a homeless man that I left in peace. Slightly depressed and sanked in thoughts, I went over Raadhuspladsen and stumbled across this gentleman who looks with his nose in the air over the busy HC Andersen Boulevard in to Tivoli. Andersen does not think that it's cold. He just sits there, day in and day out, on his bench in the same attitude while he waits for someone of the x52-project to take a picture of him. Maybe it's imagination or maybe it was true but I wonder if he got a little smile around his mouth when I thanked him for the photo and went  back to the hotel ...

See the site of x52: www.52uker.org

The other members made this solution:


Anne Ueland: Don’t Tickle me
Vibeke Prestmo Valestrand: Mer enn en benk
Line Aakre: Undrende
Sonja Middelhhuis:Dame på benk
Yngve Thoresen: Still In Love
Line Storlid:The garden Girls
HC Andersen right after smiling to me © Jelrik Nylund-van Berkel

3 kommentarer:

  1. Kreativt og kunstnersik portrett av selveste H.C Andersen, med flott resultat. Ikke værst å få møte på han "sånn uten videre"... hi hi ;) Stilig temabilde :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempekult Jelrik. Er så Enig med Anne, både kunstneriskt og kreativt, og så morosomt å få se noe en ikke forventer. Så bare for meg menesker, men dette var knallbra gitt;O) Selveste H.C `n som svar på tema var jammen ikke værst. Supert levert;O)))))

    Ha en flott Mandag!;O)

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempestilig da!Helt noe annet enn hva jeg trodde av overskriften din!

    SvarSlett